Welcome to Diefenbaker Seed Processors Ltd.
Diefenbaker Seed Processors Ltd. (DSP) is a family-owned and operated business incorporated by Lionel and Melody Ector in 1997 in Elbow,
Saskatchewan, Canada. We are a processor and exporter of special crops. Our pulses include many varieties of beans, peas, lentils, and chickpeas. We also have the capacity to mill spices and flours.
To place an order with Diefenbaker Seed Processors, contact us at (306) 644-4704.
DSP operates all new equipment for the commodities that we process. We have 26,000
square feet of warehouse and processing through adjoining buildings.
One thousand tonnes of clean storage compliment our processing equipment
lines. All products are destoned, gravity tabled, sifted, sized, and
Every effort is made to provide the highest quality product to our customers. To guarantee this, we are HACCP and ISO Certified. DSP Ltd. has the highest levels of food safety, trace ability, third party audits, quality and value. Through these rigorous quality controls and a world-class facility, DSP Ltd. is well positioned to meet the high demands for those in the food industry.
WE ARE THE SOURCE.
- We own and operate a large farm of 4000 acres.
- We not only grow the crops, but we also understand the growers we buy from, their farming practices and the varieties grown.
- We are able to buy the best quality crops at the best prices. We only buy Number 1 Canada quality product from the best farmers.
- In business since 1997, we have demonstrated superior quality and family business integrity and ethics in combination, providing the canning, repackaging, and wholesale markets throughout the world with not only a commodity but also a special crop or ingredient from wholesome natural foods which are non GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Lionel and Melody were named Saskatchewan's Outstanding Young Farmers for 2003.
DSP Ltd. has many competitive advantages.
Kashmir Valley Retail Packaging
DSP has recently expanded to produce Retail
Packaging in-house! We are offering our own brand, Kashmir
Valley. We also offer 10 kg, 25 kg, or tote bags
with or without palleting/wrapping. Shipping may be by floor loading,
mixed/consolidated palletized loads, or by ocean container overseas.
Knowing our product from the ground up in terms of quality and variety,
we provide exceptional value to our customers, direct from a world-class
facility in the heart of Western Canada's cropland.
Please contact us at (306) 644-4704 for pricing information.
Whole Green Peas
Whole Yellow Peas
Split Yellow Peas
Split Green Peas
Whole Red Lentils
Whole Green Lentils
Split Red Lentils
Decorticated Whole Red Lentils (footballs)
Light Red Kidney Beans
Dark Red Kidney Beans
Small Red Beans
GROUND PRODUCTS >
Chickpea Flour (Besan)
Yellow Pea Flour